New Patient Registration
If you are new to the area you can join our practice.
We have made it easier for you to complete the necessary forms by having them availiable online. Simply use the check list below to ensure that you have completed all of the required documentation (available in this section) and bring it to our reception desk so that we can complete your registration.
When presenting to register you will need:
- Practice Registration Form - (available online - see separate section). All patients must complete this form.
- The following:
- HS200 for NORTHERN IRELAND & UK Residents ONLY (available online- see separate section) This form must be completed if you wish to register with our practice. You will also be required to supply Photographic ID & Proof of a current Northern Ireland address.
- HSC/R1 - (available online - see separate section) This form is used for individuals entering Northern Ireland coming from any another country OUTSIDE the UK. You will also be required to supply Photographic ID & Proof of a current Northern Ireland address. Any person registering from outside the EU must submit a copy of their Visa or Work Permit.
- Mini health check - Includes height, weight, blood pressure and urine check. This can be carried out at our Health Machine situated at our reception when you come in to register. The receptionist will give you a token and you can easily have your health check carried out.
- Forms of Identification - Business Services Organisation request that all patients must supply copies of specific documentation to support your application to register with the practice:
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT IF ALL DOCUMENTATION IS NOT ACCURATE THIS WILL DELAY THE REGISTRATION PROCESS
Please be advised when signing documents to become an Organ Donor patients must be 18 or over. Parents or guardians signing on behalf of under 18's is not acceptable.
The receptionist will then check your forms and leave for the Doctor to review. We may need to contact you to make an appointment to discuss some aspect of your registration form if the GP deems it necessary.
In certain circumstances we may refuse your registration with us, for example, if you are living outside our practice area. The practice covers a 7 mile radius for registration